Managed by the Camp Cooroora Scout Fellowship
Term & Conditions of Booking
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- On arrival to the camp site please report to Camp Managers, at the far end of the camp grounds, there are signs outside the Managers residence, they will allocate an area for your stay, as some camp sites may have been already booked or it is a non camping area.
- No camping is allowed between the western end of Kookaburra Lodge and the Camp Managers’ residence
- Please check with the Camp Manages of where to set up your camp site.
- Full Payment for entire stay is to be made on arrival. Please provide contact person name, Vehicle Registration number, number of persons and period required. Electronic payment facilities are not available.
- Small trained house dogs only, to be leashed at all times. Unless other arrangements are made horses are to be kept in the corrals provided by Noosa Council to the back of the campsite and controlled at all times. All droppings must be picked up and removed from the campsite. No cats allowed under any circumstances.
- No responsibility is taken by the Camp Managers or Scout Association of Australia for guests’ personal property. Any personal property left behind and unclaimed will be disposed of after one month.
Breakages or Damages
- The guest is responsible for all breakages, damages and loss incurred during the term or your booking. These must be reported and paid for immediately.
- All amenities must be left clean and tidy. Toilets and showers are cleaned daily by Camp Staff. All rubbish is to be placed in the bin provided.
- Any person/s found misbehaving will be asked to leave the premises, and refused entry in the future.
- You must follow the Camp Managers directions at all time, for your safety and the safety of your fellow campers, the Camp Managers decision is final.
- Motorhomes and caravans can only connect to one of the four metal power boxes with 15 amp power points in each. No other power points are to be connected to. Camp Cooroora is on single phase power and cannot sustain the running of air conditioners or heaters.
- Lake MacDonald is a water supply area for Noosa Council and prohibits swimming and fueled motors. Non-motorised water craft and electric motors are allowed.
- This is at the discretion of management. Small to medium groups cannot be guaranteed exclusive use. Groups in excess of 60 persons MAY be granted exclusive use.
- All groups should ensure that they have their own public liability insurance in place for using Camp Cooroora or Lake MacDonald. Scout Association of Australia and the on site Camp Managers will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to any persons using Camp Cooroora or Lake MacDonald.
† Person camping in tents as self contained, can not use the kitchen area/facilities, or the power points around the kitchen area, to recharge their Mobile or laptop, if you wish to use the kitchen and it facilities, you can for a small fee, please ask our friendly camp managers.
Printed copy of Terms and Conditions Word file PDF File
To make your camp booking Please click Here Booking